Fail or conform? Fail. "Rethink your decision Dan." Hmmm let me think about it ..... Fail. "Think of what your education means to you and how this crucial decision could affect the future little Dans coming into this great and spacious world." You do make a good point conscience; however, conforming to the socialably acceptable is out of the question. Tweeting seems almost more appetizing than wasting away such precious time on blogging or this so called 'Time Toilett.' Everything in perfect bliss; typing, typing, typing, pondering, typing, pondering, restroom break, typing, typing, stretch break, pondering, pondering, typing, FLUSH! Spiraling down, light from above escaping, the thought of return slipping out of grasp. Gone. Pipes encompasing my every aspect; merely thinking of the sewage that lay ahead brings dreaded chills. You see consicence, that precious time spent 'BLOGGING' could be spent painting pictures of purple pansies, walking in the park, conversing with friends, taking beautiful girls of dates or even, or even playing hopscotch on a warm evening with my roommates. Once I spend that most valuable time I can never retrieve it. It becomes a part of my history, a part of who I am and who I will become. It .. "If I may interrupt you young man? If you fail college you can kiss your dreams of becoming a professional poet good-bye. Chew on that idea. Why would a graduate school accept an incoming student who seems to have failed his writing and rhetoric class? I'm just saying." "Education is what remains when we have forgotten all that we have been taught." George Savile, Marquis of Halifax (1633-1695) English statesman and author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for blogging hahaha. I will help you make this look cooler later. Maybe tomorrow!
ReplyDelete