Monday, September 14, 2009

Post for English class but for last week .... sorry its late Ms. D

So as we can see my skills with blogging are minimal as the You Tube video can only be half seen.  Anyways Ms. D if you want to see the "full screen" version just hit up You Tube and type in "25 Things I hate about facebook."  Now my reasoning with this was not to say that I hate Facebook, because that is not it as all.  I only become frustrated with my lack of discipline when getting on and off; waisted time occurs just too frequently.  On September 9th I turned twenty-two years old.  Checking that morning, I was shockingly surprised to see so many that at remembered it was my birthday.  Even though most have them probably just happened to see the Birthday notification on the right hand side, the fact that they took the time to click on my name, wait for it to load and then write "Happy Birthday!" brought an unexpected joy to my heart.  The approximated time of 16 seconds to click on my name, write me and push send meant a lot to me on Wednesday.  I know that in the You Tube videomaker Julian Smith brings up a great point in stating that it seems almost impossible to respond to all of the posts on your wall; however, I wouldn't say that I hated getting them. True, sitting down and responding to them for hours might seem ridiculous, but I love getting told "Happy Birthday;"  your day just seems better.
Updates:

  • The MTC is bringing more joy in my life than I have ever could have wished for. 
  • The movie "UP" is one of the best films I have seen in my life.
  • On Saturday I spent the day with my family.  We mowed the lawn, washed the 4-wheelers, planted new grass seed, washed our dog Jake, had tacos for lunch, had birthday cake and made a wish on my cake and life as I blew the candles out, opened presents and just enjoyed taking a nap at Home Home. 
  • Drew and have almost finished my first drawing in Charcoal.
  • Wrote my first guitar song about poetry
  • Life is beginning to pick up :)
-Daniel J.

No comments:

Post a Comment